Hello Catonville. I’m here in your inbox as usual to tell you everything you need to know about what’s happening in town. Let’s dive in…
First, today’s weather forecast:
Costs; a morning shower. High: 81 Low: 56.
Find out what our local sponsor can do for you:
Are you looking to buy or sell a house in the Catonsville area? Speak to Benjamin Meyer at EXP Realty. Benjamin was born and raised in Catonsville and has extensive knowledge of the community and the local real estate market. Benjamin works with buyers, sellers and investors. Whatever your real estate goals, work with a trusted local expert with strong ties to our region. Visit Benjamin here to learn more.
Want to see your business featured in this spot? Click here to start.
Here are the top three stories from today in Catonsville:
- The second week of Frederick Road Fridays is almost here! Ghost Town Radio will play June 10 at 6:00 p.m. at 15 Mellor Avenue. Click here for more information. (Instagram)
- Don’t miss the Colonial Market Fair on June 11 and 12 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 300 Oella Avenue in Catonsville! See link for more information. (Colonial Market Fair)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
- Wellness Together Walk at Columbia Mall (June 15)
- Make a plan to buy your house (June 15)
- WHOLESALE CRAFTS! Events (the series continues…) (June 18)
- Hire a Pro to Clean Dad’s Yard (June 19)
- The 9th Annual Mike Marks Memorial Golf Outing to Benefit Sophie and Madigan’s Playground (June 24)
- Add your event
That’s all for today. I’ll see you in your inbox tomorrow with your next update!
— Rose Mendez
About me: Rose Mendez is a freelance writer. She is studying English Literature at Hunter College. She loves to read, walk around the city and have a coffee!